Welcome to Alice's World

The purpose of this blogsite is to bring glory to my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. There will be many different topics discussed, so hopefully you will enjoy your visit with me. Some of the topics may be very controversial, while others may be the normal stuff everybody already knows a little about. Because I am a Christian as well as an herbal enthusiast and also grow and am always learning about organic gardening and heirloom seeds and plants, I believe in going to what I believe to be the "book of books," meaning the Authorized King James Version of 1611 Bible, for most of the things discussed here. The things mentioned will be involving these topics. Of course, from time to time you may see pictures of my family (my grown children and my grandchildren as well as my other half, i.e.HUSBAND), but for now I would just like to say THANKS for joining me!







Thursday, August 18, 2011

Rock Music and the Blues

Recently, I stumbled onto a list of music that greatly surprised me and actually caused me to despair, mainly because I realized it was some of the same music that I had either listened to before salvation, or while learning how to be a Christian, I made a decision to completely get this out of my life. And, after being saved a while, I had the opportunity to hear a lot of preaching on the subject of Rock Music and Blues and other types that are known to be sensual and totally unscriptural. Rock Music as I know now, has its origin in the hellish Luciferian doctrine. Most of the musicians and singers make no bones about being Luciferian. The lyrics themselves speak mainly of  such as "see you in hell my friend". I have seen some lost and saved folks alike get totally messed up mentally and spiritually from listening and participating in this stuff. The worst part is when we as parents allow our children to get involved with it. Rock Music has a background of causing rebellion in those that listen to it. Many times this leads to drugs and illicit sex. It has been proven that not even potted plants growing inside of someone's home can thrive in this type of environment.

As for Blues...I remember as a teenager actually loving the screaming of Janis Joplin singing "Me and Bobby McGhee"! Among other things that I listened to. Yes, they had a major impact on how I viewed things. I was very liberal in my thinking. I believe from my standpoint that this type of music and singing can literally grab hold of a person's body and soul. It is sensual and devilish! As I said before, I am speaking from past experience. It has been many years since I desired to listen to or participate in this type of music.

I really believe that the devil has done such a good job of cleverly pulling people, especially saved people, into his stronghold without them even suspecting. Most movies over the last years have cleverly intertwined all types of music into their previews, scenes...TV has very cleverly done this and most of the time no one pays attention to it. Just as the Hollywood crowd and movie industry has cleverly incorporated nudity, outlandish women and men, and those portraying the "god of forces", people saved and lost flock to spend money and time to the nearest movie theatre, movie rental store, retail store and online movie rentals. Countless dollars have been spent on this entertainment, while those spending it complain of having no money to pay their debts or even buy food. They have told themselves they are "collecter's items" and an investment in future entertainment.

Just to mention a few titles of especially the Rock Music that is what is known as the head banger music:
Hotel California                           I Love Rock and Roll
Poison Arrow                             Drastic Fantastic
Deep Purple                               Accept-Restless and Wild
Moontan-Radar Love                The Allman Brothers

This is some blatantly wicked stuff! I cannot understand how a blood-washed born again child of God who has been saved for years and known the right ways of God can actually allow this type of stuff to become prominent in their life. I hope I never return to this myself and I work hard on keeping it out. The devil never stops knocking on our door, does he! But, just to think that a child of God actually spends their money on such devilish things is to me a slap in the face of Jesus Christ, just as turning your back on the book he has written (KJB) for us to know to put evil away from us.

Jeremiah 23
10) For the land is full of adulterers; for because of swearing the land mourneth; the pleasant places of the wilderness are dried up, and their course is evil, and their force is not right.
11) For both prophet and priest are profane; yea, in my house have I found their wickedness, saith the Lord.
12) Wherefore their way shall be unto them as slippery ways in the darkness: they shall be driven on, and fall therein: for I will bring evil upon them, even the year of their visitation, saith the Lord.
14) I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of the evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness: they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah.

Ezekiel 14: 3-4
3) Son of man, these men have set up their idols in their heart, and put the stumblingblock of their iniquity before their face: should I be enquired of at all by them?
4) Therefore speak unto them, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Every man of the house of Israel that setteth up his idols in his heart, and putteth the stumblingblock of his iniquity before his face, and cometh to the prophet; I the Lord will answer him that cometh according to the multitude of his idols...

No comments:

Post a Comment