Welcome to Alice's World

The purpose of this blogsite is to bring glory to my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. There will be many different topics discussed, so hopefully you will enjoy your visit with me. Some of the topics may be very controversial, while others may be the normal stuff everybody already knows a little about. Because I am a Christian as well as an herbal enthusiast and also grow and am always learning about organic gardening and heirloom seeds and plants, I believe in going to what I believe to be the "book of books," meaning the Authorized King James Version of 1611 Bible, for most of the things discussed here. The things mentioned will be involving these topics. Of course, from time to time you may see pictures of my family (my grown children and my grandchildren as well as my other half, i.e.HUSBAND), but for now I would just like to say THANKS for joining me!







Friday, August 12, 2011

A Visit With Beth

From time to time I "borrow" something from another blog that I feel is really worth reading and put it on my blogspot. So, once again, the following info has been taken from my daughter Beth's blogspot. Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011


KJB

Over the years, I have read books and articles on the beauty and inspiration of the King James Version. I checked out a documentary/movie called KJB: The Book That Changed The World, that was a really good explanation about how the King James Version came to be. It is a very good movie for kids because it is acted out.

*This I pulled from Gail Riplinger's Book Hazardous Materials (pages 1181-1184)....

There are many things hidden in the text of the King James that a serious student can find. (Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth...2 Timothy 2:15) This does not occur in any other translation.

"if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God"...John 11:40

Periander A. Esplana, a Christian from the Phillipines found this several years back:

The 1st verse and the last verse in the KJB:
*In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Genesis 1:1
*The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen." Revelation 22:21

~Number of letters in the first verse? 44  In the last verse? 44
~The number of vowels in the first verse? 17 In the last verse? 17
~The number of consonants in the first verse? 27 In the last verse? 27

That's just two verses!

1 John 5:7 is an important verse that distinguishes the Christian religion from false religions. The chapter ends "This is the true God.."
 "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost' and these three are one. 1 John 5:7 - this identifies the Trinity and states that Jesus is God.

Jesus is not only "the first and the last," he is "in the midst" of the New Testament in 1 John 5:7 (Matthew 14:24, 25; 18:2; Luke 5:19, 6:8,9; 24:36 "Jesus himself stood in the midst." John 8:9, 8:59; 18:19 "Jesus in the midst," 20:19, 20:26)

The number of letters in first verse             44 
the number of letters in the last verse       +44
the number of letters in 1 John 5:7 (KJB)   88
*when the first and last verses are totalled they equal the same amount of letters in 1 John 5:7

Vowels in first verse?      17
Last verse?                    +17
Vowels in 1 John 5:7?     34

Same thing. Vowels in first and last equal the vowels in 1 John 5:7.

Consonants in first verse?    27
Last verse?                        +27
1 John 5:7 consonants?       54

The consonants in the first verse and last verse equal that in 1 John 5:7

Let's match some more!

First verse letters=44
Last verse letters= 44....total 88

first verse vowels= 17
last verse=17....total 34

first verse consonants= 27
last verse consonants= 27.....total 54

first verse words= 10
last verse words=12....total 22
words in 1 John 5:7....22

The total letters, consonants, vowels, and words in 1 John 5:7 equal the total in the "the first and the last" verses in the Holy Bible.

Pretty cool, huh? 


My Old Friend, Worry

My middle name should have been Worry. And I was reading this:

Matthew 6:25-30

Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
Behold the fowls of the air; for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin;
And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

So, obviously I have little faith. :(   I sure wish I could give up worrying. It doesn't make me any happier, and most of the stuff I've worried about never happens.


Questions To Ask Yourself

How would you answer these if God asked them of you?
Job 26:1-4

How hast thou helped him that is without power?  how savest thou the arm that hath no strength?
How hast thou councelled him that hath no wisdom? and how hast thou plentifully declared the thing as it is?
To whom hast thou uttered words? and whose spirit came from thee?

Monday, July 25, 2011


Deliberate Dumbing Down

Last month I posted a video of Charlotte Iserbyte talking about the deliberate dumbing down of the public schools. I have since downloaded her book off of her website (http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/) that goes into great detail about the agenda of the government regarding childrens' education. It is over 700 pages, and is not longer in print, but you can download it off of her site and read it in pdf form.

 Just the introduction will make you sick to your stomach. While the agenda is laid out, and hard to deal with, Charlotte Iserbyte's whole premise is that we need to fight it. The agenda to make kids into an easily controlled population that will follow what they are told can be seen in day to day life. It is snowballing quickly. She talks about technology and the way it is used to put ideas into our children's minds.

I can honestly say that every time I think I have seen it all, something else slaps me in the face. The lies and deceptions on this earth truly boggle my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment